Book A Consultation Call
You are 1 step away from getting into your top choice school and graduating debt-free.
Take our quick quiz to see if you are eligible for a free consultation calland to help us tailor the call to your scholarship and admissions needs.
Book A GrantMe Consultation
Book a time when you and your parent(s) can attend. During your complimentary call:
- You’ll learn a system to win at least $3600 per year - guaranteed
- You’ll learn which scholarships and funding opportunities you are eligible for based on your profile
- You’ll learn if you will be offered a spot into GrantMe’s Program
Plus, you’ll leave with an action plan to get you started on your scholarship preparation!
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will create a personalized work-back plan with you to help you fulfill on your goals with post-secondary education. We will also share how we might be able to support you with your goals on an ongoing basis.
- Students who are in grade 9-12, and university year one are eligible for a free consultation. All students that are studying in North America, including permanent residents, are eligible.
- We give students a roadmap and a proven process to graduate debt-free and pursue their dream career. We guide and support students along their journey.
- The consultation is complimentary and it is designed to give you a clear plan and an idea of the opportunities available to you. If you are a fit for our program and we think that we can help you achieve results, then we will let you know. If that's the case, we will go over the tuition to get started. If we're not a fit for you, we'll be up front about that and let you know.
- No. GrantMe is not a scholarship. We are a platform that supports students in maximizing how many scholarships they can win, and we provide tailored scholarship matches for you to apply for.
- We request that at least one parent or guardian and the student to be present during the session.
- Yes, we encourage parents to book a session for their child. In the session, we also highly encourage that at least one parent or guardian and the student is present.
Need more help?
Ready to Get Started?
Explore the GrantMe platform today and start creating your fulfilling future.