Book a Consultation
Unlock university admission and funding opportunities available to students.
During your online consultation we will discuss:
- Our formula for winning scholarships, grants, and bursaries
- University admissions assistance
- Essay writing tools and editing support
- Career development workshops & webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
- We will create a personalized work-back plan with you to help you fulfill on your goals with post-secondary education. We will also share how we might be able to support you with your goals on an ongoing basis.
- Students who are in grade 9-12, and university year one are eligible for a free consultation. All students that are studying in North America, including permanent residents, are eligible.
- We give students a roadmap and a proven process to graduate debt-free and pursue their dream career. We guide and support students along their journey.
- The consultation is complimentary and it is designed to give you a clear plan and an idea of the opportunities available to you. If you are a fit for our program and we think that we can help you achieve results, then we will let you know. If that's the case, we will go over the tuition to get started. If we're not a fit for you, we'll be up front about that and let you know.
- No. GrantMe is not a scholarship. We are a platform that supports students in maximizing how many scholarships they can win, and we provide tailored scholarship matches for you to apply for.
- We request that at least one parent or guardian and the student to be present during the session.
- Yes, we encourage parents to book a session for their child. In the session, we also highly encourage that at least one parent or guardian and the student is present.